| +Follow || Dashboard |
About Entry Credit

Little Owner



Hello there. I'm Lynda . Please be nice here. No copycathing. No spamming. No harsh word. Follow me i will hit you back :)
Blockquote
Baby Booooo ♥ ♥
13 January 2012 | 0 lover



yuhuuuuu  ♥ tahukan ni boyfriend kesayangan kite . haha , act tade keje nak buat mcm nie . taknak bace . who care ? kdah , enjoyy , kbyee  


Good luck in everything baby boo :* I do love you very very muchh   I miss you , tak mo noty noty taw . kau curang kat sane . standby  



Anis Farahin sayang   Thank you babun buat blog aku jadi begini  ♥ sumpah rindu kau  



Old Classmates ♥ Bestie 3A/2011  
No matter how apart we are , i'm still appreciate our friendship till end  
I will pray for your success  
I will remember all of you and love all of you 
You're the Best Friend that I ever had  

   


Nurafiqah Hamzah  



Siti Balqis Izzaty Mohd Nizam  



Rima Novasari Sumari  




Muhammad Akashaf Shukri  



Amirul Ashraf Azman  



Nur Alif Joha  


Hi New Classmate  ♥ 4SN1 
I'm new among all of you . Hopefully we will be best friends  
Thank you for teaching me in every subject that I don't understand  
I love you guys  



    Nadiana Munira Kamaludin  
 *yang ni bukan baru . hihi  



Aeina Shida Zuhry  



Siti Nadiah Md Isa 


Siti Sarah Mohd Ali  



NorShafinaz Kadir  


My Lil Sis  
Even kite tak pernah jumpa , kakak still sayang korang mcm adik kandung  
ILOVEYOUU  



Aww Aqylaa  



Anniesa Ramadani  


This is my important person . I do love them very very much  




LOVE , LYNDA  










<--Older Post | Newer Post-->