| +Follow || Dashboard |
About Entry Credit

Little Owner



Hello there. I'm Lynda . Please be nice here. No copycathing. No spamming. No harsh word. Follow me i will hit you back :)
Blockquote
Baby Booooo ♥ ♥
13 January 2012 | 0 lover



yuhuuuuu  ♥ tahukan ni boyfriend kesayangan kite . haha , act tade keje nak buat mcm nie . taknak bace . who care ? kdah , enjoyy , kbyee  ♥


Good luck in everything baby boo :* I do love you very very muchh  ♥ I miss you , tak mo noty noty taw . kau curang kat sane . standby  ♥



Anis Farahin sayang  ♥ Thank you babun buat blog aku jadi begini  ♥ sumpah rindu kau  ♥



Old Classmates ♥ Bestie 3A/2011  ♥
No matter how apart we are , i'm still appreciate our friendship till end  ♥
I will pray for your success  ♥
I will remember all of you and love all of you ♥
You're the Best Friend that I ever had  ♥

   


Nurafiqah Hamzah  ♥



Siti Balqis Izzaty Mohd Nizam  ♥



Rima Novasari Sumari  ♥




Muhammad Akashaf Shukri  ♥



Amirul Ashraf Azman  ♥



Nur Alif Joha  ♥


Hi New Classmate  ♥ 4SN1 
I'm new among all of you . Hopefully we will be best friends  ♥
Thank you for teaching me in every subject that I don't understand  ♥
I love you guys  ♥



    Nadiana Munira Kamaludin  ♥
 *yang ni bukan baru . hihi  ♥



Aeina Shida Zuhry  ♥



Siti Nadiah Md Isa ♥


Siti Sarah Mohd Ali  ♥



NorShafinaz Kadir  ♥


My Lil Sis  ♥
Even kite tak pernah jumpa , kakak still sayang korang mcm adik kandung  ♥
ILOVEYOUU  ♥



Aww Aqylaa  ♥



Anniesa Ramadani  ♥


This is my important person . I do love them very very much  ♥




LOVE , LYNDA  ♥










<--Older Post | Newer Post-->